For those of you ready to get over anything that’s stopping you from living out your soul’s calling (even if right now you don’t know what that is)…
If you’re tired of seeing others skyrocket to the top with confidence while you scrap & claw your way through each day riddled with doubt, keep reading…
Building a business is hard work. It’s no secret that you have to learn loads of different skills–marketing, video and tech stuff, oh my!–and face heaps of challenges.
But if you truly want to become–and feel–wildly successful, you also have to face something else: every belief you have about who you are, what you’re capable of and what you’re truly here to do.
If you’ve ever…
– Doubted whether you could truly make a difference in the world or if you even have a “purpose”
– Felt like you “don’t matter” in your field and nobody cares what you say because you’re not an expert (yet)
– Felt stuck running a business that doesn’t work for you (either financially, emotionally or lifestyle-wise) because you’re too afraid to raise your rates or say no to low-balling clients (and therefore, are overwhelmed and burnt out most of the time)
– Turned down new opportunities (even ones you’d love to say yes to!) because you don’t deeply believe you’re “good enough”
– Felt “fine” making $2k a month (or another number that feels “safe”), but freaked out a bit when it looked like you might make more (when you should be excited, right?)
– Wanted to give up on pursuing your dreams because others in your field make it look like no big deal and you feel like every little milestone is a struggle
– Question your ability to make good money, make friends with the “right” people or truly help others (or the world) doing the work you WANT to do
– Had an “inkling” you’re meant to do something–maybe you even KNOW what that something is–but have a million excuses why it’s not the right time or circumstances or whatever-else
…then congratulations! You’re human. (And you’re also very much in the right place.)
You’re also most likely dealing with some major (or minor) limiting beliefs.
Here’s the deal: When there’s any sort of stagnation or fear in ANY area of your life, odds are you’re coming head-to-head with a big, fat, lying limiting belief.
Limiting beliefs are those pesky ideas about who we are & what we’re able to do.
They’re the thoughts that get us all: “I can’t make THAT much!,” “I can’t actually get paid to do WHAT I LOVE!”, or “THAT client would never hire ME…”
And all of that above, my friend, is exactly why limiting beliefs are a problem.
They can stop you from living out your divine purpose.
They can stop you from taking the actions you need take to become the business owner–and person–you’re meant to be.
And worst of all? They can stop you from truly getting to experience all the beauty (and money, experiences and love!) life has to offer.
If you don’t do anything about your limiting beliefs, you could easily wind up doing what you’re doing right now for the next 40+ years, not making a single penny more than you make at this moment, destroying your reputation in your field (because it’s easy to get jaded when you’re ignoring your true purpose!), feeling disenchanted with your work or simply burning yourself out so badly you CAN’T work anymore. (Of course, these are all hypothetical–but you get the gist!)
The good news? Beliefs are actually super malleable. You can change them and move beyond them…with a little work.
The not-so-good news? If you’re ready to truly face your fears so you can live out your fate, you can’t just skim the surface.
✓ Release any negativity, shame or anxiety around money so you can make more of it–without an iota of guilt
✓ Feel more confidence asking for what you want and going after what you truly desire in work (and everywhere else!)
✓ Love yourself deeply and watch as that love overflows into your relationships with everyone from clients to colleagues to your family (it’s all connected!)
✓ Feel ‘safe’ (and excited) about showing up and being seen, becoming an expert in your field and doing work you truly want to (and were meant to) do
Our Not Sorry: Unapologetically Attack & Achieve Your Goals eBook & Workbook