- You never have “enough” money (no matter how much you actually have)
- Nice and/or luxurious things just “aren’t for you” (or certain things are, but not the things you truly want)
- You should probably be more practical–because who are you to turn the creative ideas in your head into actual (large amounts of) cash?
- If you do have a high income month, it was “just a fluke” & you doubt whether you can do it again
- You don’t even know if you want to be rich because rich people are [insert-negative-adjective-here]
- Or any other negative emotion about money and abundance?
Yeah? Then you’re in the right place.
The good news?
There are ways to actively attract more abundance. And one of the best ways is through a regular abundance journaling
It’s true: Most people aren’t blessed with an abundance mindset from birth.
Most of us have to actively work to open ourselves up to more. Many of us have lots of old (read: outdated) beliefs around money, including what having money means and whether we’re even worthy of it in the first place.
Your new Abundance Journal can help with all of that.
So, if you’re ready to…
Let go of their “money stuff” for good
Attract (rather than desperately chase after) ready, eager clients/customers
Finally relax about + feel supported by their finances
Start being, doing and having what they truly desire (regardless of the price tags involved!)
…let’s do this.
buy abundance journal