When most people first learn about the Law of Attraction and manifesting their dreams, they think, “Hey, that sounds easy! I can do that!” They focus on something they want, but then they get disappointed in a few days or weeks when their dreams have become a reality. Why didn’t the Law of Attraction work for them? And what isn’t it working for you? Let look at the reasons why the Law of Attraction could fail.
Possible Reasons the Law of Attraction Isn’t Working for You
1. You are not focused. When it comes to the Law of Attraction, you get what you focus on. And for every goal you are trying to achieve, you can focus on how much you want it, or you can focus on the fact that you do not have it. When your mind is consciously or subconsciously concentrated on the deficit (I don’t have it, yet), then you are not attracting what you want. Learning to let go of deficit thinking and focus only on what you want is crucial to making the Law of Attraction work for you.
2. You are worried about the wrong things. When people first start the process of manifestation, they are asked to visualise what they want, to ask for their goals. But many people focus too much on how other people will view their accomplishments. They imagine a future where their dreams come true but focus too much on how they process unfolds or worry about how the universe will bring you your wish. It does not matter how it will happen. It matters that it will, if you believe. Don’t worry about how it is coming; just know that it is.
3. You ask for the wrong things. When you want to manifest something and use the Law of Attraction, your goals must come from your heart as well as your mind. That means that whatever you are seeking must be aligned with your values and beliefs.
If not, the universe will know that this is not what is best for you, and your subconscious will block opportunities that conflict with who you really are. Just because other people want a giant house or a flashy car does not mean those are your goals. Be sure you are asking for something important to you.
4. You have limiting beliefs that are preventing attraction in your life. If you do not believe that you are worthy, that you are capable, that you should change, that good things do not happen to you, then you cannot attract positive things to your life.
When your beliefs are negative, you will attract negative. That means that, as long as you are holding on to your “but” statements and telling yourself (deep down) that this really will not work, then guess what? It won’t! Your thoughts dictate what you attract as well as how you behave. You must start here if you want to attract your goals and dreams.
5. You aren’t actively working on your goals. The idea of the Law of Attraction is that you are attracting opportunities, people, resources, and possibilities into your life when you use your mind and thoughts. But, ultimately, to get something done, you have to do something. That means that you need to act on those opportunities, engage with the possibilities, talk with the new people, and learn from untapped resources. Your dreams will come when you see that the universe is continually trying to help you, but you must be willing to act when it knocks and presents you with choices.
You can have everything you want to create the life you deserve if you learn to use the Law of Attraction well. If it is not yet working for you, ask yourself which of these reasons may be holding you back. In my course Manifestation 101 I teach you step by step how to effectively implement the LOA in 9 simple steps, learn more here.